Handling Problem Volunteers
Not all volunteers are saints; some require special handling. This book helps readers determine root of problem and effective responses. Examines volunteers who are somewhat annoying, seriously disruptive and even dangerously dysfunctional. How to correct behavior, redirect efforts and even fire (if need be!) a volunteers to avoid contaminating the efforts of productive folks. A must for anyone leading a volunteer effort.
Buying OptionsBuy on Amazon
- What We Learned (the Hard Way) about Supervising Volunteers: An Action Guide for Making Your Job Easier (Collective Wisdom Series)
- Volunteers: How to Get Them, How to Keep Them
- 365 Ideas for Recruiting, Retaining, Motivating and Rewarding Your Volunteers: A Complete Guide for Non-Profit Organizations
- The New Breed: Second Edition: Understanding and Equipping the 21st Century Volunteer
- The Volunteer Recruitment (and Membership Development) Book