TechMission's 2012 Annual Report is now available.
In 2012, TechMission:
* funded 65 full-time interns to ministries, serving 3,642 at-risk youth through TechMission Corps
* provided accredited college courses with 281 student registrations through City Vision College
* matched 9,995 volunteers with 6,565 ministries and organizations serving the poor through ChristianVolunteering.org and TechMission Corps
* provided 161,378 web pages of training materials on serving the poor to over 1.3 million unique visitors through UrbanMinistry.org
* provided a total of $10.3 million in resources to ministries with a budget of only $1.5 million showing a return on investment of 674%