Visit this Site!
Captive Daughters is an organization that seeks to end the sex trafficking of children with a special focus on the exploitation of girls and female adolescents. Towards that end, they disseminate information via their website, participate in national and international forums, collaborate with similarly-minded organizations, and encourage television, film, publishing, and artistic support of anti-trafficking. The following are available on their website:
- information on sex trafficking and sex tourism;
- links to websites of other involved organizations, relevant government sites, and news sources;
- articles on sex trafficking;
- a reading list of books on relevant topics; and
- films (both documentary and feature film) on the topic of sex trafficking.
Why does FASTEN recommend this resource?
Captive Daughters is one of the most prominent organizations advocating for children who are victims of sexual trafficking. Their website provides an overview of child sex trafficking for organizations seeking to educate themselves and others about this topic.