- Browse All
Causes and Topics
Why should you blog on UrbanMinistry.org?
- Because we want to hear from you!
- It's fun and easy.
- It's a way to vounteer.
- It's great for networking It's a way to share and help others.
For more information, check out this article:
Why Blog for UrbanMinistry.org?
Interested in Taking Your Blogging to the Next Step?Would you like to become an editor on the Christian justice issue you feel most passionate about? UrbanMinistry.org is launching our Volunteer Channel Editor program which will enable you to be more hands on in creating and shaping our issue area pages. If you're a techie with a heart for justice, click here for more information!
Add Widgets to Your Existing BlogAdd one of our Social Justice widgets to your existing blog, webpage or iGoogle homepage for up-to-date resource links, Bible verses, article and inspirational quotes. Click here for a list of our available widgets!
Recent blog posts
- The Art of Listening – A Reading List
- 5 Tips from a Secret Shopper
- Minnesota, Here I Come
- Month 4- Vietnam in color
- Zulu Living!
- Cambodia, Friendships, and What I Learned
- Fundraising Craziness
- Speechless: Where Do I Begin?
- Blood Meridian, by Cormac McCarthy
- Meditation Monday – Taste and See The Lord Is Good.