- Browse All
Causes and Topics
Why should you blog on UrbanMinistry.org?
- Because we want to hear from you!
- It's fun and easy.
- It's a way to vounteer.
- It's great for networking
- It's a way to share and help others.
For more information, check out this article:
Why Blog for UrbanMinistry.org?
Interested in Taking Your Blogging to the Next Step?
Would you like to become an editor on the Christian justice issue you feel most passionate about? UrbanMinistry.org is launching our Volunteer Channel Editor program which will enable you to be more hands on in creating and shaping our issue area pages. If you're a techie with a heart for justice, click here for more information!
Add Widgets to Your Existing Blog
Add one of our Social Justice widgets to your existing blog, webpage or iGoogle homepage for up-to-date resource links, Bible verses, article and inspirational quotes. Click here for a list of our available widgets!
Recent blog posts
- Reconciling our Fragmented Selves by Alex Tang
- There's Always Room for One More
- my beautiful mess. (and the end all recap video!)
- Exhausted for the Gospel
- What the heck are you doing in India?
- Women & bonker blizzard Car crashes
- the beautiful hour
- Oh, Canada! (why serving with CSM in the US is a great option for our neighbors to the north...)
- The Body by Keren Dibbens-Wyatt
- The C Word