- Browse All
Causes and Topics
Why should you blog on UrbanMinistry.org?
- Because we want to hear from you!
- It's fun and easy.
- It's a way to vounteer.
- It's great for networking It's a way to share and help others.
For more information, check out this article:
Why Blog for UrbanMinistry.org?
Interested in Taking Your Blogging to the Next Step?Would you like to become an editor on the Christian justice issue you feel most passionate about? UrbanMinistry.org is launching our Volunteer Channel Editor program which will enable you to be more hands on in creating and shaping our issue area pages. If you're a techie with a heart for justice, click here for more information!
Add Widgets to Your Existing BlogAdd one of our Social Justice widgets to your existing blog, webpage or iGoogle homepage for up-to-date resource links, Bible verses, article and inspirational quotes. Click here for a list of our available widgets!
Recent blog posts
- What I Learnt About Jesus and God from Moses My Cat.
- Unexpected Beginnings
- The Truest Love I've Found
- Refuse To Be Stagnant
- What I Learned While Pruning Kiwi Vines on a Farm in Albania
- I Believe What God has Spoken
- Traveling to Tirana
- Travel days! Hello Ethiopia & Hello Month 9.
- The World Race Q&A
- Simple Gospel